Friday, June 10, 2005

I'm a father

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to report that I am now the proud father of a beautiful, one-year old, purebred siberian husky named Wyatt.

Named for the gunslinger whose trademark was whacking badmen on the forehead with a shotgun, he is significantly cuter and friendlier than his namesake. He is one of two sons from Shadow of Denali, a male show ring champion, and Angel Among Us, a spunky female. He has won a few show accolades but unlike his brother Bandit, is slightly too small for the official standard for siberian huskies. He has thus settled for being merely the most adorable undersized husky in the nation.




Wyatt's favorite activities include belly rubs, rolling in grass, digging through water, licking food particles, ignoring commands, walking his human, and leaping on strangers to deliver sloppy kisses on the mouth. Despite my entrepreneurial leanings, he will not be available for rental to attract women, though buying his owner lunch will earn any windfall of being near him. I encourage you to open several Gmail accounts now for the deluge of photos I will be sending over the next fifteen years.

Please join me in welcoming Wyatt to the family.





6 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Amy said...

These photos of the beautiful dog are very charming. I love them very much. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my to see these pictures touches my heart beyond measure. I owned a Huskey, Keno, he would've been 15 years old in a few days. He died in Janurary of this year so he had a full and long life for a Husky. He was diabetic also, receiving 2 shots a day. What's even weirder is I also have a Son named Wyatt! Just ran across your blog. Thanks for giving me a lift today, even though some pics brought tears... your dog is absolutely beautiful!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

Randomly wandering by...
What a great looking dog! The post on him "running away" had me scrolling to the bottom to make sure he was found before continuing to read the rest.
:)

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger iks df said...

good blog and a very sweet dog :)!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger É nóis em Vitória said...

Your dog makes remember one I had for some years and I have been very upset since its death.It began to feel strong pain in its muscles and couldn`t move itself. I didn´t know that illness until that dark day. Treat yours like you`ve been doing and be happy.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger alegna said...

Wyatt is certainly a gorgeously handsome boy. I'm excited to have found your blog. I have a blog about my dog(s) too:
www.bernerbuddy.blogspot.com

Can't wait to read more. You're a great writer. I really enjoyed your posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home